1.0 Those who just start to play tennis.
1.5 Those they are still working to keep the ball on play.
2.0 This player needs on-court experience, with an emphasis on play. This player struggles to find an appropriate contact point, needs stroke development/lessons and is not yet familiar with basic positions for singles and doubles.
- Grips and rhythms of forehand and backhand.
- Correct swing pattern.
- Best contact point.
- Slow pace rally.
- Start to learn volley and serve.
- All Strokes All Grips
- Basic elements on a biomechanically reasonable forehand private
- Forehand analysis of Hinges private
- Forehand Azarenka Tennis Technique private
- Generate racket head speed by rotation private
- How professional players recovering at baseline rally private
- How To Watch The Ball Perfectly In Tennis – 3 Key Points private
- Tips on top spin
- Watch “TENNIS FOREHAND LESSON: Simple Tip To Easily Put Away The High Forehand” on YouTube
- 20.1.1 1-2-3-4 i say you do private
- 20.1.1.c control backswing 1/2/4 f private
- 20.1.1a slow swing drill
- 20.1.2 racquet open and close from net
- 20.1.3 1-2-3-4 rhythm mach + t
- 20.1.3.c 1-2-3-4 rhythm mach + t + 3p adjustment private
- 20.1.4 drop to hit
- 20.1.4 return high ball private
- 20.1.7 forehand cross court private
- 20.1.7.b deu fh down to cross private
- 20.1.7.c deu fh cross to down private
- 20.1.8 target 5-2-1 private
- 20.2.1 1-2-3-4 i say you do bh private
- 20.2.3 forehand backhand switch private
- 20.2.3.b 1-2-3-4 rhythm mach + t bh private
- 20.2.3.c 1-2-3-4 rhythm mach + t + 3p adjustment bh private
- 20.2.7 backhand cross court
- 20.2.7.b ad bh down to cross private
- 20.2.7.c ad bh cross to down private
- 20.2.8 target 5-2-1 version b private
- 20.2.9 longest rally private
- 20.3.1 toss and bounce at toes
- 20.3.1 toss and grab drill
- 20.3.2 toss say skip or hit private
- 20.3.2 touch back circle draw
- 20.3.2.a 1/4 shoulder swing serve private
- 20.3.3.a Serve on service and due private
- 20.3.3.b Serve on service and ad private
- 20.4.1 bounce at right hip
- 20.4.2 bounce at left hip private
- 20.5.1 lob or angle private
- 20.7.1 balance beam private
- 20.7.2 balance beam with hit private
- 20.7.3.a pivot fh ABC to hit private
- 20.7.3.b pivot bh ABC to hit private
- 20.7.4 Tennis Clock private
- 20.7.5 sharp finish ladder 10 cells private
- Cardio Fitness Tennis Drill Session USTA Camp private