This player has achieved stroke dependability with directional control on moderate shots, but still lacks depth, variety and the ability to alter distance of shots. The effective use of lobs, overheads, approach shots, and volleys is limited. This player is more comfortable at the net, has improved court awareness, and is developing teamwork in doubles.
Potential strengths: Players can generally rally from the baseliner opposite a net player. Players at this level may start to utilize mental skills related to concentration, tactics and strategy.
- Playing games with planning.
- 35.1.1 beat opponent at net private
- 35.1.5 attack from your zone private
- Advanced Tennis Footwork private
- Fast Feet Ladder 15 Excercises private