This player is fairly consistent when hitting medium-paced shots, but is not comfortable with all strokes and lacks accuracy when trying for directional control, depth, pace or altering distance of shots. Most common doubles formation is one up, one back.
Potential limitations: inconsistency when applying or handling pace; difficulty handling shots outside of their strike zone; can be uncomfortable at the net.
- Maintain consistency and control on medium-paced shots.
- Reliable serve.
- Reliable volley.
- Able to handle variety of shots of different placement, hitting zones and paces.
- 30.1.20 relaxed and efficient swing private
- 30.3.1 sampras serve power chain private
- 30.5.3 one fourth smash at angle private
- 30.6.3.a Double Deu Cross, Down, or Lob private
- 30.6.3.b Double Ad Cross, Down, or Lob private
- 30.7.1 tennis clock full with hits private
- Advanced Tennis Footwork private
- Cardio Fitness Tennis Drill Session USTA Camp private
- Fast Feet Ladder 15 Excercises private